Update 4th June 2019
We regret to advise that the 2019 Alsace Polo Tournament has been cancelled due to the polo field being too drought affected.
We apologise for this inconvenience and we are focusing on the preparations for the 2020 event.
Options include :
- The Deck – The Ultimate Corporate Social destination for the day.
- The Garage – Enjoy the polo experience in a stylish, social atmosphere.
- Picnic Area – General admission, car boot picnic areas and marquees.
The Deck is the Ultimate Corporate Social destination. It is definitely the most fun you will have entertaining your clients.
Package Includes :
- Table of 10
- Plated meals prepared by celebrity chef, Alastair McLeod
- All day Veuve Clicquot, Craggy Range wines and selection of beers
- Cost $5,500 per table of 10
For more information on “The Deck”, please contact Neill Ford on 0418 733 077 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Positioned alongside the action, The Garage allows everyone to enjoy the polo experience in a stylish, social atmosphere.
Package Includes :
- For individuals/couples or a table of 10
- Three course plated meal
- Premium wines and selection of premium beers
- Cost $230 per person or $2,300 for a table of 10
For more information on “The Garage”, please contact Trisha Ford on 0418 745 087 or email@example.com
Supporting Wesley Mission Queensland’s “Art from the Margins”.
Picnic Options Include:
- Hire a Pagoda Marquee
- Bring your own Marquee(s)
- Reserve a car boot picnic space
- Or, join us in the General Admission area
Polo Dress Code
Polo is a stylish outdoor event. Think of it as an elegant picnic with friends.
One of the highlights of the day is stomping the divots, where guests are invited to go out on to the field and literally stomp the divots back into the ground to ensure the field is flat for the main game.
So stilettos are out and boots, wedges and flat shoes are in.
Jeans/smart casual slacks, crisp shirt/polo shirt, sports jacket are great items for both ladies and gentlemen.
Also for the ladies:- long dresses/skirts, sundresses, kaftan etc.
It can become cool later in the day, so pack a pashmina.
Racing style hats/fascinators will look out of place.
Opt for casual headgear such as floppy sun hat, fedora, cowboy hat or cap.
Please note : “No dogs allowed”