Options include :
- The Deck – The Ultimate Corporate Social destination for the day.
- The Garage – Enjoy the polo experience in a stylish, social atmosphere.
- Picnic Area – General admission, car boot picnic areas and marquees.
The Deck is the Ultimate Corporate Social destination. It is definitely the most fun you will have entertaining your clients.
Package Includes :
- Table of 10
- Plated meals prepared by celebrity chef, Alastair McLeod
- All day Veuve Clicquot, Craggy Range wines and selection of beers
- Cost $5,500 per table of 10
For more information on “The Deck”, please contact Neill Ford on 0418 733 077 or email@example.com
Positioned alongside the action, The Garage allows everyone to enjoy the polo experience in a stylish, social atmosphere.
Package Includes :
- For individuals/couples or a table of 10
- Three course plated meal
- Premium wines and selection of premium beers
- Cost $230 per person or $2,300 for a table of 10
For more information on “The Garage”, please contact Trisha Ford on 0418 745 087 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting “Art from the Margins”, numerous general admission and picnic style options are available.
Polo Dress Code
Polo is a stylish outdoor event. Think of it as an elegant picnic with friends.
One of the highlights of the day is stomping the divots, where guests are invited to go out on to the field and literally stomp the divots back into the ground to ensure the field is flat for the main game.
So stilettos are out and boots, wedges and flat shoes are in.
Jeans/smart casual slacks, crisp shirt/polo shirt, sports jacket are great items for both ladies and gentlemen.
Also for the ladies:- long dresses/skirts, sundresses, kaftan etc.
It can become cool later in the day, so pack a pashmina.
Racing style hats/fascinators will look out of place.
Opt for casual headgear such as floppy sun hat, fedora, cowboy hat or cap.
Please note : “No dogs allowed”